1. WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and a number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, and email address.
2.2 In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service, and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
The Business may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION3.1 Personal Information - We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent, with the following exceptions: We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Business. In general, the vendors and third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for the Business. For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting and using such personal information for that specific purpose, including by transmitting such information to our vendors (and their service providers) performing these services for the Business. In plain English: If you purchase a piece of art, Paypal will receive personal information and our shipper will receive personal information about you as those are necessary to complete the transaction.
3.2 Certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
4. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
4.1 We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
5. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 You have the right, at any time, to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication you via Wix, you can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail. Please note that even after you unsubscribe from any promotional communications, we may continue to send you administrative emails including, for example, invoice confirmation of an artwork purchase or other communication necessary for a transaction.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. AGE OF CONSENT
8.1 By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
10. CONTACT US & WITHDRAWING CONSENT